Friday, April 16, 2010

Mean Thoughts and Nudedragons


You try to control them but sometimes they just slip out. They're sneaky like that.

Speaking of sneaky, thanks a lot NUDEDRAGONS aka DANGERSOUND aka SOUNDGARDEN! I have never hit the refresh button as much as I did this morning trying to get tickets to your surprise/ secret show. I didn't get that email with the password until about three hours after the tickets went on sale. Then I actually signed up on twitter to join your scavenger hunt. And I kept checking your website and Chris Cornell's. And the thought that some kind of Temple of the Dog thing might happen tonight just gave me more anxiety. And then I couldn't concentrate on anything all day thinking maybe, just maybe more tickets would become available.

Now look at the state of my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment