Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Want (What I Want)

Now that it's properly spring time, I want to buy myself a few objects. They're not much. I actually did some reconnaissance at the the shops the other day but I came home with nothing. Unless I count the almost-blister on my foot.

I want a deep v-neck. It's been around for a while but I haven't gotten around to wearing one. I think it's because I can see myself fussing with it and making sure the shirt doesn't move about. I've changed my mind. And now I would like to introduce the world to the mystical flatlands that is my chest!



And then I would like a dark wash, skinny jean that's hemmed a touch above the ankle. I want it skinny but not in jeggings-territory. I admit that at times the jegging can be strangely appealing but the combination of denim, or even an approximation of denim, and an elastic waistband scares me.




Now, you didn't hear this from me, but a little bird told me that there is a very special store that not only offers the best skinny jean, but, for a fee they can also reduce your thighs to Alexa Chung proportions. A warning, the procedure is seductive and if you are not careful this may happen to you:




And then I just want a pair of aviator sunglasses that fit my face. I've only worn big old frames and they're beginning to bore me. I like how aviator shades can make you look like a badass. Or just like an ass, it can go either way, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment