Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Vant To Drrink Your Bloood

Watched Daybreakers on dvd the other night. I must say, I really like the whole concept behind the movie. It's set in the near future and vampires now make up most of the world's population. Only five percent of humans are left and they are hunted down for their blood.

I like how vampires are just trying to get back to normal. They take the subway or drive their cars. They have homes. They get their lattes in the morning. I thought that was a novel idea.

So I wondered, what would random, everyday things look like in the Daybreakers environment? How about a shampoo ad in a magazine?





A semi-arranged paparazzi shot on a tabloid?





The Food Channel? Hey, it's Giada de Plasma making Platelet Vichyssoise!


No comments:

Post a Comment