Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keyboard, Possessed

I found it! That Jeffrey Campbell rain boot. It wasn't exactly fresh off the shoe factory so I didn't find it in stores. But I did find it here, on sale, I might add. It should arrive in the mail about two days from today. Also arriving in the mail? My Telephantasm 2 CD and DVD edition. It's the videos I'm most excited about.

Okay, back to footwear. I already have visions of what to wear with it. and I don't just mean the umbrella I'll be holding over my head, although I'll probably need that too.

I meant something like this:




Or this:




Except when I imagine those, I also have a vision of THIS:





What is going on with that elf? He's completely fried. Although, I look almost exactly like that on the six o'clock evening hour, after I've crashed on my coffee pot worth of caffeine for the day. ZING! Whaddya know? It's just about 6 right now ayeEEE! WakakakakaKAKA!

Moving on, it was pointed out to me that all the movies I listed on that other post were old. I can't do anything about that because I like them but I do actually like movies that are more recent. In fact I should have included The Breakfast Club.

Oh all right, before I look like a complete fossil, here are some (relatively) recent Netflix-ed or, 90s and later movies that I liked and would recommend:

The Secret in Their Eyes
A Prophet
Crazy Heart
The Cove
A Single Man
The Young Victoria
Up
Coco Before Chanel
Apocalypse Now. What? How did that get on the list? Annie Hall. Blackadder 1-4. Hey! What is going on?! Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. To Kill a Mockingbird. The Red Shoes.

OMG. My keyboard's possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment