Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Someone's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my BFF who is thousands of miles away. We spent our birthdays (which are only days apart) together last year and we will have that again in future. For now, cheers to us, and the year ahead!

And because she's fond of these muumuus, I mean, memes that make you list 15 somethings or describe in detail such and such, and because she asked me to answer the question, what is in your bag?




plastic case for some paperwork I had in there yesterday
sunglasses
eyeglasses
little purse holding the most ragged-looking mini address book you have seen and an even more pathetic lip color palette
pen
wallet
a Daiso plastic bag (Where all unmarked items are $1.50!) - A side story about the contents of this bag. I was out hoping to buy some birthday presents... for me. Instead I found myself in this wasteland of Japanese products. I bought a bottle of liquid eyeliner, a chignon hair tool, one of those foot file things that look like a microplane and heel cup shoe supports - for support. And all right, maybe an added half an inch of height.
a bunch of folded up facial tissues
Chapstick
schedule for the #28
(not pictured because I've taken it out of my bag)a library book called Tombs, an anthology from 1994 - Another side story. Being a bookworm has its dangers as this book whacked me right on the bridge of my nose while I was reading in bed the other night. I swear I felt my skull vibrate. How embarrassing would that be, to have to tell people you got a book-injury.

That's about it. What was in my bag as of yesterday.

Since we're doing momos, let's just continue. In random order, a few of my favorite movies:

Notorious
The Philadelphia Story
Rear Window
Billy Elliot
Brief Encounter
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Casablanca, okay can I just say, what a face Ingrid Bergman has.
Abre los Ojos
Paper Moon

And finally, this song is stuck in my head and it does not seem to be going anywhere:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This entry is like a long-distance present. Thanks!!! :D

    Hope your nose is okay - and you should have taken a picture of those crumpled facial tissues. :P

    Miss you loads, Besty! :D

    ReplyDelete