Monday, June 3, 2013

Summerish

What is it about summer that makes my hand-to-wallet speed much faster? It's as if the breezier fabrics and sleek sandals switch something on in my brain that says, it's okay, buy me. I'm such a good deal. Really, this is not a joke. Thankfully, my cheapness, which is a weakness, is also a strength.

And because I want to share this, ah, illness. I put together a little something to get you in the mood for a mini, affordable, summer shopping spree.


Did you click to see the rest of it? If you did, yes, I like neutrals. If Macy's still has their shoe sale going on, the sandals are under $40.00! If I use utensils, avoid potato chips, and have no sticker price tags to scrape off, I'd still have that red nail polish on until, say, Wednesday.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment