Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fabric is Your Friend

Working with women, as far as their wardrobes go, some of the things I always hear is:

I'm not wearing the right underwear.

I'm not wearing the right bra.

I need Spanx.

I have a donut here (points to belly button area).

You can see my muffin top.

I need to lose 4.3lbs.

I look like Spongebob (to which I ask if they'd rather be Spongebob-shaped or Patrick-shaped, take your pick).

Just kidding about that last one.

In any case, we all have those days when the bloat is just too strong to fight. Days when the thought of control undies make a single tear roll down your eye. I know I have those moments. In fact, I think a big chunk of my closet is dedicated to drapey, flowy clothes half a size too big. Just for those days when sucking in my gut all day at work is not an option.

So here's a little something I put together. The star is the elastic waistband of course. And the sandals are for when you've reached your quota of hours on heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment