Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shooping


That was indeed what my cousin suggested as we talked about what to do after our Mediterranean dinner. Shooting, and then pooping -- shooping, for short. She might even have said shooting poop. It's best to keep in mind that this came from the same person who knows all the words to the song, Smell Yo Dick.

We ended up doing neither as the shooting range idea fell apart after we found out no one was going to come in and give us a little orientation. We were expected to just start shooting on our own. And everyone in our party, except one, has never been to a shooting range, and can hardly aim. And I mean, where do I point the remote control when I change channels? Do I aim for the TV, or the cable box? It's a mystery. When I drink any beverage I aim for my mouth but why is my shirt always wet afterwards? Just kidding, but really, don't ask me to throw you a candy bar or a bottled drink because if I aim for your outstretched hands I will hit your face, and if I aim for your face I will hit your neck, and so on and so forth.

What we did do was circle Bellevue until we ended up at this shady looking strip mall. But, surprise! Inside was a fantastic and cheap karaoke bar, Where you not only get a lesson in counting in Korean, you also get disco lights, outlandish accompanying videos (it's a car crash... no, look, ninjas) and a tambourine!!! It was so much fun the only thing missing was Riskay's Smell Yo Dick on the song list!



Photo: Traderstruthrevealed.com




No comments:

Post a Comment