Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving Pictures

So my BFF sends me this 30 Day Film Challenge which she just completed. I'm on Day 2 which is Least Favorite Film. The first thought was the remake of The Fog with Tom Welling. I just remember repeating to myself during and after watching it that that was an hour and a half which I will never get back. I could have baked 2 loaf pans of banana bread, let it cool and eaten it all myself. Yes, that's right. Myself.



Speaking of movies, I just watched Animal Kingdom. That was intense. And that skin-prickling scene with the musical score and All Out of Love playing over each other? Wow.

Another movie I just watched was Midnight in Paris which was delightful. As a bookworm, oh what? Wait, I guess I'm more worm and less book. In any case, it was such fun to watch. And Adrien Brody's Dali was fantastic.

I also saw Insidious. The entities were definitely scary. I was trying so hard to like it, I really was, and I think I kind of like it but I was just overwhelmed by how much like Poltergeist it was. It was, right? Wasn't it?

I also watched a series of gruesome Korean movies. From most-liked to least, they were: I Saw the Devil, The Chaser, Lady Vengeance, The Man From Nowhere. Although, that man from nowhere was pretty cute. There was also H but that's another 2 hours which I will never get back.

Finally, and completely unrelated to the subject of movies, Sublime with Rome, or no Sublime at all?





Animal Kingdom poster from: The Cinema Source

No comments:

Post a Comment