Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shoe Woes



Ever had a clothing item or a shoe that was too big/ too tight/ too worn out but that you liked so much you kept wearing it? I just received the shoes me and my fellow bridesmaids ordered for my cousin's wedding and I am telling you, girl, is footbinding still being practiced? Because, that is the only way I can get this shoe to work. I knowingly ordered a half size smaller because my actual size was not available and I thought, half a size shouldn't be too tight, right? WRONG.

I mean, I probably need to cut salt out of my diet 2 weeks prior. Or, cut off my toes. Or, cut a hole in the shoe for more space. Or, paint the shoe on my naked foot.

Or, what? Order another shoe? I'm no quitter. Leave me alone.

Yeah. All right maybe this just isn't the shoe for us. Aside from the fit, the height of the heel is just, wow - the suffering. Maybe the other girls feel the same... the same pain on their feet, the same numbing, vise-like grip on the tips of their toes. Please.

Also, this song is stuck in my head:

No comments:

Post a Comment