Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's For Lunch?



OMG. Don't judge but this is what I had for lunch. I fried up one of the hamburger patties I made and froze last week. Then, I made gravy out of a can of cream of mushroom soup except it was low sodium so I high sodium-ed it with a tiny bit of beef broth and then added some fat with a little bit of half and half. And yes, there's more. I ate it with rice. And yeah, so what if I ate it all with a SPOON? Obviously a spoon was called for because how was I going to eat all that "gravy" with any other utensil? Right?

Now I do want to be healthy which is why I did the Crunch Gym's Ass N' Abs workout a few hours later. I like those Crunch Gym peeps. Except they keep emphasizing which location they're at even if I would see some who were supposedly from the San Francisco gym at the New York gym. The Ass N' Abs trainer, Michelle Opperman, kind of looks like Dina from the Real Housewives of New Jersey. And I don't even know how I made that association because I have never seen an episode of that show, haha. Hahahaha. Ha haaaa.

The only problem was I kept thinking about whether I should toast the bread in a pan for the post-workout sandwich I was going to eat or if I should just use the toaster.

And here's another thing about following these workout videos in the privacy of your home - you can skip the parts you don't like. I will come clean and say any video that requires push-ups will most likely earn a fast forward from me. I'll do squats and crunches and the hundred and the Arnold, etc, etc. But, I mean, this is kind of weird but I always imagine that my forearms will give under the weight of my body and they'll fold over the wrong way like that bit from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets where Harry gets jelly arms. Ayyyy. Just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

I still remember how in college, we were required to take P.E. And that one day, after a horrible class that forced us to get our body fat measured with calipers, I had to come face to face with my real body type - fake skinny. Oh all right maybe just fake normal. And by fake I mean fake. I mean, even those calipers were pretty shocked at the amout of fat my body concealed.

I would really like to think that my body fat percentage has decreased.




Yup. that was the end of that sentence. See ya!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment