Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Business Sleepwear Casual Fancy Dress

Heyhey! I just started a new part time job. Very exciting. For me, since it's a new experience. Unlike my old job, you know, the one with the mega bitch Boss Lady, this one requires a certain attire. No more Casual Sleepwear or Fancy Pajamas or Sweatpant Chic. And look, it wasn't even an individual thing, it was just the nature of that job. You saw no one other than your co-workers, you sat at a little pod where you could get away with engaging in activities that should be done in private. Yes, I am talking to you former co-worker who clips her nails(YUCK and YUCK). In short, unless you're fashion-inclined there was just no motivation to get dressed.

Now that I'm starting a new phase in my mostly boring work-life, I so look forward to planning outfits. I do realize I need more work pants. For now, I make do with a rotation of the few that I own. I also need comfortable shoes that still look pretty. Maybe I'll even wear a pencil skirt, which I have never, in my life worn. Yes, I am talking to you hips, you're all, I like to take up space, deal with it. I also have a secret desire to, at least once, wear a demure, slightly-above-the-knee pleated skirt.

So far, I've already worn something like this:



And this:



Do you think this would be too office-wear-ish?




The shoes aren't too business-like, are they?



Maybe this one's too much:

No comments:

Post a Comment