Friday, August 12, 2011

Can You Hear Me Chewing?

So this post concludes the 30 Day Film Challenge. To be honest it made me question how I watch films. Do I really watch them? Do I just watch just to be able to say, okay, I've seen that one time to check it off my list? Am I suffering from partial memory loss because I cannot remember some of the other movies I know meant a lot to me in the past? When I eat chips at a movie theatre is my chewing really that loud? Are most movie theatres required to keep their floors slightly sticky? Why do parents bring babies inside the theatre?

White Lies break!!!



Day 24 Favorite Animated/ Children's Film

Beauty and the Beast. I too conversed with various pieces of furniture as a child. We once had a dinner party. The jello mold hosted.

Day 25 Favorite Documentary

I recently watched Which Way Home. It was very powerful.

Day 26 Favorite Foreign Film(s)

All About My Mother and Volver

Day 27 Favorite Independent Film

Brick made quite an impression on me. And that soundtrack was beautiful.

Day 28 Most Obscure

If by obscure you mean not many people saw it, maybe, Carnival of Souls, the 1962 version. But if by obscure you mean just mysterious or weird, then Eraserhead wins.

Day 29 Favorite Film as a Kid

The Goonies. I vaguely remember a reenactment with friends.

Day 30 Favorite Film This Time Last Year

Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment